Monday, March 10, 2014

Benchmark Project

Benchmark Project

I have decided that for the masterpiece project that i would do it on what i am most passionate for at the current moment. At the current moment i am most passionate about becoming a veterinarian as my professional career. To me this has been a passion of mine for quite a few years. I first wanted to become a veterinarian when i was just a kid. It sounded really cool to be a doctor for animals. I didn't really like the idea of being a doctor for people. So i went with animals because i prefered animals a little more than people. So i really liked the idea of using this for my masterpiece project.

I have been using all the information gathering skills that we have learned and it has made my work a little easier. also some of the office skills that we have learned like writing and creating public networks have become pretty useful too. I hope that any other skills we may learn down the road will be very useful. I want to be the best at my career that i can and i believe that through this class i will be able to achieve it in a satisfactory manner.

For me not to feel like i have regret about the school year, i think that i am gonna need to put my name out there more and i am gonna need to start communicating with more experts in my field of study. If i can do this, i believe that i will open up more doors than i already have available to me. If i can do this, it will make my job a lot easier.

I think that through all the skills we have learned through the course of this class and the determination to succeed in our certain passions we will show the audience that we have the critical thinking skills to excel in our certain fields of study.

I can further my education into the field of study that i have chosen, which is study of veterinary science. I believe that if i can keep in contact with professionals and keep a closed mindset i can accomplish this goal and move it past what-if.

For some of the experts that i would like in my network would be the veterinarians that go to moorpark college as professors. If i can keep in touch with them i believe i will be making a big step forward. If i am lucky i might get some help from them. This can improve chances for me to become a veterinarian by an immeasurable amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment