Monday, August 19, 2013

Reflections On Week 1


  1. The only restrictions i would have on the blog would be i dont have a smartphone that i would be able to read other peoples blogs. or see how my mobile app looks or works.
  2. living in poverty and living paycheck to paycheck and always being in debt has changed me as a person. it has made me learn that i don't want this type of life when i get older. i would like to live comfortably not always in debt. i have always lived with my mom and she has always made living somewhere possible even in the tough times i am happy that i get to live with her. This experience has made me think in completely different ways. i now know what the value of a dollar is. that i shouldn't take things for granted and that i really need to pay attention in school and try my best.
  3. somethings I am concerned about in the Expository Writing class would be am i going to be able to do this. Am i going to be able to get through this class with a good grade. I really like this class but those are somethings that i worry about in this class. I feel that If i can get through this class i will have skills and communicating skills that i didn't have in the beginning and i am really excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment