Thursday, April 10, 2014

THE CROSSROADS BETWEEN SHOULD AND MUST

This essay describes how an artist chooses her path. The path of SHOULD and the path of MUST. While reading this i actually got to thinking. Am i on the right path? Am i on the MUST path? I would like to think so. But i believe that there might be a few things that i havent done quite yet. Hopefully through this essay i will be able to complete everything i should for MUST.

I believe i should focus more on these SHOULD's and MUST's. I believe that if i can narrow down my goals even more than i have. Put twice the effort into everything i do. Then i will make this expierence for my career goals that will help me drastically and hopefully it will lead to a life that i am happy with. A life where i have become a great veterinarian that i am proud of and that some younger aspiring veterinarians will look upto just like i am. And i hope that they will try to reach out to me so that i can help them. I don't feel the choice to want to help younger ones is a SHOULD choice. I think it is more of a MUST. It would make them happy and i woud be happy that i could help someone that wants to aspire to higher goals.

Through all these path choices are there any that i shouldn't take? I kind of question this but i believe that you must make the choices on your own. For the road of SHOULD and MUST is going to be a hard road for everyone but if you can make the right choices. Doing all the MUST's that you can. I believe that you will be able to accomplish every goal you have set before yourself.


This is the article : The Crossroads of Should and Must


I hope this article can help you like it has helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment