Tuesday, February 11, 2014

LAUNCH

I want nothing more than to become a veterinarian. I have always been passionate about animals and i would like to help them anyways that i can. I also find it interesting to go into that type of medical field. I will be extremely happy if this pursuit becomes reality and i am going to do my best to accomplish that goal.

I can use all the resource finding skill that i have learned over the fall semester of highschool. and all the orginizational skill that i learned. like the blog that everyone has done. we have to be able to organize our thoughts which can help us later on. also bringing technology into our studies has helped us use computers for something other than social media. instead using it as an information highway to help us further our pursuit in our future career.

I believe that if i try to do my best and participate as much as possible then i will not have any regrets about all the work we do in the class this semester. I can probably start by doing all of the work that is assigned to us this semester and just keep it up in general.

I believe just putting out all my thoughts and feelings will be enough to impress people and it willl also help them to understand how i think. It would be really great if people truly liked everything that i wrote and got an understanding of what i feel. and hopefully will help them in their personal lives.

If i can take the steps one at a time and try my hardest i believe i will be able to push past a what if and make it a reality. When this happens i hopefully will have accomplished my goal of being a veterinarian and will go off into my career.

hopefully my peers will be my friends and people that support me. and the public will hopefully be people that support my ideas about my future college goals. and my experts would hopefully be some veterniarians that have already accomplished their dream and will be able to carry on some knowledge so that i can know what to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment