Sunday, February 23, 2014

MASTERPIECE ESSAY #1

To me, there are numerous reasons i want to become a veterinarian. From my love of animals, to me feeling it is the right thing to do.  animals are very precious to me and will always be precious to me. I hope that through my passion, i can make it a reality.

since i was at a young age i have always been close to animals. I moved around a lot so i felt more at ease with animals than with kids my own age. animals were kind of my outlet in tough times. if i ever felt in the dumps, i would just go play with our dog or cat. depending on what animals i had at the time. I personally have had a few animals. each one i cared for a lot. and i think that this was a major factor for me becoming a veterinarian.

When i grew up, i would watch quite a bit of animal planet and it would usually play the shows like animals cops and stuff like that. i would see these animals all mistreated and abused and i would just think how could someone do something like that. to me it didnt make sense. I wanted to do something about it so i decided that i would help those poor animals and become a veterinarian. so that i can help them recover and eventually become like they once were. this was one of the really big reasons why i want to become a veterianarian.

I also grew up admiring doctors and all that. saving lives sounded really cool when i was little. kind of sounded like a hero. So i decided that it would be cool to be a doctor for the animals. so when i told my mom she had told me that an animal doctor is a veterinarian and since that day i had aspired to be a veterinarian. To me, it felt like it was fate for me to become a veterinarian.

 Those are just some of the reason that i want to become a veterinarian. It all started from way back when i was a kid and it never really went away, the dream that is. Being a kid i didnt know that i would eventually be able to pursue this dream. Just because you feel like you will be a kid for ever, and then one day you jsut have to grow up and you will have to pick something you are passionate about and just pursue it.

No comments:

Post a Comment