Tuesday, February 11, 2014

WELCOME TO THE INTERDISCIPLINARITY


  • I believe that something i will have to discipline will be always studying and researching to learn new medical discoveries in my field of study. medical anything will constantly be changing so i will have to be caught up on all that. 
  •  I will also have to discipline social skills and not letting people get under my skin. so i will probably have to work on holding my tongue.
  • and something i will have to work on will probably be being able to punture a living thing and not feel squimish about it. i cant hook a worm let alone use a needle on a living thing. hopefully i will be able to do that. 
  • I am also gonna have to work on working late nights cause i may have to go back to work if there is an emergency.
  • also working without much sleep. i will have to be alert the whole time, even when i didnt get too much sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment